Yoga in the Barn-Yard! With Goats and more Animals!
May 25 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM$27.00
Do you LOVE animals?
Do you LOVE yoga?
How about BOTH? 🙂
We have teamed up with Threads of Wellness to be able to bring yoga to the farm!!
You spoke~we listened! If the weather is good we will be having yoga outdoors with a mix of our farm animals! Some of the animals that may join us would be goats, sheep, alpaca, cow, pigs etc If the weather is not the greatest we will meet in our building with the baby goats! Either way it will be a FUN time! Don’t forget a towel or blanket-No mats please.
These loving animals will explore yoga and demonstrate some of the most sought after qualities we wish to instill in ourselves: non-judging, loving, happy, curious, determined and restful. 🙂
- Class fee is $27 and requires an individual, prepaid registration for each person entering the class room. Spectators must be registered as a student even if there is no plan to interact in the yoga session. Class size is limited so planning ahead is your best assurance of a spot in class.
- Gate to parking lot will not be open until 15mts prior to class. so please do NOT arrive 30, 25, 20 minutes early etc or you will have no where to park and need to come back.
- This Class is for ages 13 on up however all participants under age 18 require legal guardian/adult to be registered and in attendance with them in class.
- Bring an old comforter, towel or blanket to be used. Old sleeping bags work great.
- PLEASE remember these are farm animals, not indoor pets. You will likely pick up, see, smell or come into close quarters with these snugly creatures. So that means, leave the ‘lulu’ or fav attire at home. Wear old socks and clothing that can get messy (and trust us, it’s worth getting messy) <3
- Students are welcome to snuggle the goats for 5-10 minutes after class.
We REQUIRE to you bring an old/retired blanket or towel to be used as your “mat”.
Upon arrival, please leave anything unnecessary in your vehicle. Goats jump on tables and get into pretty much EVERYTHING in the class room. You will fill out a waiver once inside the barn and then get up in the class room. Once waivers are collected and you are checked in, the goats will be allowed into the class room area.
REFUNDS AND RESCHEDULING: If you registered for the wrong day or need to move your registration we will do our absolute best to accommodate you up until 10 days of the event you are registered for. We will refund class registrations up until 10 days of the event. In either situation, within 10 days of the event, if your class does not work for your schedule we encourage you to move to another day or allow someone else to come in your place. Unfortunately, we do not refund or reschedule registrations within 10 days of the event registered for. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please–plan accordingly.